Date: November 30th – December 1st 2017
Organised by: Charlotte Werndl
- Rachel Ankeny: Using Organisms as Representations
- Verónica Becher: Randomness
- Amita Chatterjee: Thought Experiment as a research method of Cognitive Science
- Helen Longino: Scale Matters: In Epistemology and Social Analysis
- Hannes Leitgeb: Semantical Indeterminacy, Classical Mathematics, and the Sorites
- Menachem Magidor: Independence in Mathematics. Is it relevant?
- Mitsuhiro Okada: What is logic?
- Katarzyna Paprzycka-Hausman: The Intentionality of Actions and of Omissions
- Peter Schroeder-Heister: Proofs from the intensional point of view
- Charlotte Werndl: The Neglect of Initial Conditions Dependence and Initial Conditions Uncertainty in Climate Science
Location: University of Salzburg, Churfürststraße 1,Faculty of Law, HS 207 (easiest access via Sigmund-Haffner Gasse)